Ardmore Restaurant Week is a two-week celebration of Downtown Ardmore’s exciting and delicious dining scene. Join participating Ardmore establishments Monday, July 16 through Sunday, July 29, 2018 for $15, $25, or $35 prix fixe menus. Parking is available throughout Ardmore and is FREE after 6pm and on Sundays. Tax and gratuity are not included.
Diners can expect a wide variety of cuisines and will have an opportunity to try specialty menus created by chefs specifically for Ardmore Restaurant Week. Here’s a sampling of what you will find:
•Hunan, an established favorite to the Ardmore dining scene has chosen to participate with an outstanding, 4-course, dinner menu featuring items like spicy Sichuan Mala chicken and Mongolian lamb.
•Marokko, a fine-dining Moroccan and Mediterranean BYOB will serve popular menu items like slow-roasted beef tajine, seasoned with a Chef’s blend of Moroccan spices, served with vegetables, pita or couscous.
•Ardmore newcomer, The Bercy, will serve up their popular steak frites, and Sottish Salmon, served with spiced cauliflower and a tahini vinaigrette.
•Ripplewood Whiskey & Craft will delight diners with chilled golden beet soup, crispy pork ribs, half roasted chicken, and Branzino.
Click below for menus and all the great deals – and make sure to come hungry!
THREE COURSES FOR $15, $25, $35
- Bam Bam Seoul Kitchen (31 E. Lancaster Ave.) – Authentic Korean cuisine. (NEW)
- Besito Mexican (105 Coulter Ave.) – Casual restaurant that offers the warmth of a private hacienda while offering thoughtful details and authentic Mexican cuisine.
- Delice et Chocolat (9 Lancaster Ave.) – A taste of France in the heart of Ardmore. *Café serving $15 lunch only. (NEW)
- Hummus (18 Greenfield Ave.) – Healthy, Mediterranean cuisine.
- Hunan (47 E. Lancaster Ave.) – Long-running BYOB dining place offers classic Chinese dishes in a serene setting.
- Iron Hill Brewery (60 Greenfield Ave.) – Regional brewpub chain dispensing house made beers & elevated American comfort fare.
- Jack McSheas (35 E. Lancaster Ave.) – Local Irish pub serving traditional fare.
- Local Wine & Kitchen (39 W. Lancaster Ave.) – Laid-back restaurant and wine bar serving seasonal New American fare and charcuterie in a hip setting.
- Marokko (54 E. Lancaster Ave.) – Fine-dining menu of authentic Moroccan and Mediterranean cuisine, served in a traditional setting, including new outdoor seating area. (NEW)
- Mikado Thai Pepper (64 E. Lancaster Ave.) Simple and fresh Japanese and Thai cuisine offering an exciting fusion menu.
- PokeOno (59 W. Lancaster Ave.) – Sleek fast-casual serving Hawaiian-style cubed & marinated fish & rice bowls with toppings.
- Ripplewood Whiskey & Craft (29 E. Lancaster Ave.) Refined retro restaurant and cocktail bar serving elevated pub fare. (NEW)
- Ristorante Positano (21 W. Lancaster Ave.) – Southern Italian dishes served in a cozy setting that includes a bar and outside alley seating.
- SNAP Custom Pizza (4 Station Rd.) – Fresh, fast, and organic custom pizza.
- The Bercy (7 Lancaster Ave.) French brasserie serving inspired dishes and signature cocktails. (NEW)
- Tired Hands Brew Café (16 Ardmore Ave.) Cozy, brick-walled cafe with house-made microbrews, breads plus other light bites
“Ardmore Restaurant Week is one of our most popular events,” said Nancy Scarlato, Executive Director of the Ardmore Initiative. “Ardmore is one of the fastest growing dining destinations in the area and Ardmore Restaurant Week gives us a chance to celebrate established Ardmore favorites and introduce our newcomers. We are thrilled to announce that Bam Bam Seoul, The Bercy and Ripplewood Whiskey & Craft, three of the highly anticipated restaurant openings of the past year, will be participating and are refining their menus now! ”